Required from January 2021
Contract Term: Fixed term until 31st August 2021
Salary Grade: - SC Level 2 – NJC Points 3 -5. Starting salary FTE £18,562 (£11,867 pro rata)
Hours: 27.5hrs per week
Term Time only: 39 weeks per annum.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant who will be able to support our children with their learning.
Successful candidates will: -
- Be able to assist pupils to learn and reach their full potential
- Have high expectations and understanding of behaviour of all pupils
- Have experience of working with children with SEND, supporting them to make good progress in their learning and development
- Have experience of using Read Write Inc Phonics with individuals and groups
- Work in partnership with the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Create and maintain a purposeful learning environment
- Have experience of delivering interventions for children
We will offer you: -
- Happy, enthusiastic and polite children
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive Christian school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
Applicants should outline the experience and expertise they would bring to this role. A relevant qualification of NVQ Level 3 is desirable. For an online application pack please see the documents below. Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon on 2nd December 2020
Interview date: 7th December 2020
The school is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils; the successful candidate will be subject to a fully enhanced DBS check.
The St. Christopher's Trust website shares information about current vacancies in the wider Trust: